Cardinal Family the time has come to get ready for the March 9th ACT! Please see below what every grade level will be doing on this day.
9th, 10th and 12th grade Cardinals:
- On March 9th, you will NOT attend school in person.
- Classwork will be posted on Google Classrooms for your daily assignments.
- There will be NO LIVE ZOOMS on this day.
- In addition to your daily assignments, students will be working on completion of their Individual Learning Plan (ILP) through Naviance. Naviance is a comprehensive K-12 College and Career Readiness solution that helps districts and schools align students' strengths and interests to post-secondary goals. The Kentucky Department of Education requires that all high school students update their ILP annually. Information on how to access and login to Naviance as well as specific expectations for individual grade levels will be provided soon.
11th grade Cardinals:
- On February 23rd and 24th, students (virtual and in person) will complete the pre-bubbling tasks and MyACT account expectations that must be done prior to test day.
- Virtual students should sign up for a pre-bubbling session using this link bit.ly/2021ACTSCHS
- Additional information regarding 2/23 and 2/24 expectations have been posted to all 11th grade Google Classrooms and sent via messenger to student email.
- On March 9th, you WILL attend school in person. .
- All juniors will be taking the official ACT on their home school campus.
- ECS students should report directly to their home school campus in the morning.
- Morning entry procedures will remain the same with doors opening at 8:15 am. Students should arrive to school no later than 8:40.
- Additional information regarding ACT day details have been posted to all 11th grade Google Classrooms and sent via messenger to student email.
- Questions regarding the March 9 state mandated ACT administration can be directed to Cindy Anderson at email@example.com.