TEEN COURT - Juvenile Sentencing Program - Begins October 25th @6pm @ ECS
- We are glad to announce that the Kentucky Teen Court program is returning this year.
- This free program, open to any student in the district who is 13 years or older, offers students the unique opportunity to be a part of real juvenile sentencing hearings in which students can serve as attorneys for the Commonwealth of Kentucky, defense attorneys for real juvenile delinquents, or jurors who render real and binding sentences.
- This program is for anyone interested in the legal system and participating in real sentencing hearings.
- Orientation and training begin October 25th @ 6 pm at Elkhorn Crossing School.
- Parents are encouraged to attend the orientation session.
- Tell your friends who might be interested as well.
- See the attached flyer for more information.