In this class we work on the skills of reading, writing, speaking, listening and researching. We will read some classic British literature and some modern American literature.
NTI Work is available in the Files/Links folder.
Days 6 and 7 are listed here as well:
NTI Day 7
At this point in the project, you should have a general idea of your topic. You should also have at least one source. For NTI seven, you should:
1. Find three important pieces of evidence from one source. This could be quotes, statistics, things you hadn’t thought of before, anything you find interesting.
2. Explain the significance of each piece of evidence. This could mean how you think the evidence is important, questions it raises, what it reminds you of, how it connects to your topic, etc.
What I want you to get out of this assignment is time interacting with and thinking about your topic.
NTI Day 6
- Write the topic you are planning to use.
- List at least 8 angles related to that topic.
- List at least 8 questions related to the topic. (If you are stuck, think about using a variety of who, what, when, where, why, and how questions).