CLICK HERE to enroll online.
Online Enrollment/Registration for New 2023/2024 Students:
- Online enrollment is a smartphone friendly system that will allow parents to complete registration conveniently through the links below based on your family's past enrollment status.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for the enrollment to be processed, due to the large volume of enrollments.
- Parents will receive an email once it has been processed and another email to set up the Portal Account for new to district students or parents that do not currently have a Portal Account.
Information Regarding Online Enrollment/Registration:
- Online registration is only for children kindergarten through high school.
- Students registering for kindergarten must be five on or before August 1, 2023 to register for the 2023-2024 school year. You can contact our office to schedule a Early Entry Screening if your child turns 5 after August 1st, or email Becky Cooper @ firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the screening. The screenings will take place the 1st week of June.
- Preschool enrollment/screenings must be done at Scott County Preschool. Contact Scott County Preschool at (502) 868-0411 for more information.
Directions to Enroll Online:
- If your family has a student(s) who have previously been enrolled in SCS but you need to add a new student, please use the Campus Parent link to register your new student(s). If you do not have a portal, please reach out to your child's school STC, they will be able to help.
- If your family has never had a student attending SCS, please CLICK HERE to enroll.
- Turn OFF any pop-up blockers on your computer.
- Older phones may not work as effectively as current smartphones
- Preferred browsers: Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
School level Infinite Campus Help: Contact the technology coordinator at the school of attendance for additional help; (portal account setup, forgot password)
District level Infinite Campus Help: If you still need assistance for enrollment, please email district support at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- The best phone number to reach you
- Your student's full name
- The name of the school your student attends
- A description of the issue you need help with (ex: need account reset, password reminder, etc.)
- These requests will take 48-72 hours to process
Additional Student Records Forms
Educational Enhancement Days:
Parents may request up to 10 days for approval for absences that are of significant educational value and be related to the core curriculum as long as it occurs outside of assessment window timeframes. Requests must be submitted to the school principal at least five days prior to the requested absence
Educational Enhancement Opportunity Request (EEO Days)
Dental Screening/Exam Form (required for school entry)
- NEW REQUIREMENTS--please note
- Updated immunization forms must be submitted for kindergarten (or initial entry into school), grade 6, and grade 11
- Must be on a Kentucky form
Physical Exam Form (Required for school entry and grade 6)
Vision Exam Form (Required for school entry by optometrist or ophthalmologist)
Yearly Health Form (required for all students each year) Spanish Version
Home School Form:
All students age 6-18 who reside within Scott County must file a letter or the form below with the Office of the Superintendent/Director of Student Services stating their intent to provide home education. Any student withdrawing from enrollment in Scott County Public Schools to home school during the school year must complete the home school form along with a withdrawal form from school and must meet with a school counselor or administrator and then meet with the Director of Student Services to complete the transition to home school.
Home School Form
You may register at the elementary school you are districted to or fill the P-12 Enrollment Packet (Below) out and turn in to the school registrar or email to Becky Cooper at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements to Enter Kindergarten
Requisitos para Ingresar al Kindergarten
Open Enrollment Information:
Parents may request that students attend a school outside of their residential attendance zone during the early part of January each year. Information is available on the main page, along with a link for application if the request window is open. All students in rising grades K-12 should apply during the January window.
////////// Archived Enrollment Forms (only if unable to register online) //////////
Initial School Enrollment or Re-Enrollment in Scott County:
All students must complete an enrollment form when entering or re-entering Scott County Schools. Students must attend their school of residence unless approved for open enrollment in January preceding the start of a new year. Parents must present proof of residency (license/ID and current bill). Health records are required for entry into kindergarten, or initial entry into Scott County. Immunization and physical updates are required for students entering sixth grade. Specific kindergarten registration is listed below.
P-12 English Enrollment Packet (fillable)
P-12 English Enrollment Packet (printable)
P-12 Spanish Enrollment Packet (fillable)
P-12 Spanish Enrollment Packet (printable)
**Enrollment and proof of residency may be emailed to: email@example.com
Other Helpful Forms:
AOC-Educational Guardianship Form
Spanish Residency Affidavit