MAY 18, 2012
· If you need to make changes in your direct deposit information you MUST do so before June 8 or it won’t take place until August 10.
· Classroom and School Office Inventory Sheets are due to Ms. Mingua by Monday, May 21.
· On Thursday, May 24, from 4-6 p.m. in the ECS Labs, ECS Faculty and Staff will host a Farewell Celebration for Dr. Francis V. O’Hara. Refreshments will be served. At 5 p.m., we will open the floor up to anyone who would like to say a few words about the ECS Inaugural Principal. Please RSVP Ms. Regina Mingua at email@example.com or call 502-570-4920 by May 15 if you plan to attend.
· Classroom and School Office Inventory sheets are due to Ms. Mingua by Tuesday, May 22.
· Monday, May 21, is the final ECS Awards Day in the ECS Labs! It is also the last day of school! Awards will be at 9:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. Only those students receiving awards will attend the ceremony.
· A Fire Drill is scheduled for today at 11:15 a.m., and the Earthquake Drill is scheduled for today at 3:15 p.m.
· The last day of school is May 21.
· Graduation is scheduled for May 26 at 11 a.m. at the Frankfort Convention Center. Doors will open at 10 p.m. Project Graduation is at SCHS at 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
· ATTENTION SENIORS! Senior User Accounts will be disabled on Tuesday, May 29. Your save spaces on the network will also be deleted at that time as well as your school e-mail accounts. You need to copy any files that you want to keep to a flash drive by May 29 and forward any e-mails to your personal accounts.
· Don’t miss Billy Hicks Ballhandling Camps:
· May 29-June 1 at SCHS 12 noon-4 p.m.
· June 25-June 28 at GMS 9 a.m.-1 p.m. (Breakfast and Lunch provided)
· July 9-12 at GMS 9 a.m.-1 p.m. (Breakfast and Lunch provided)
Kevin Robb for Dr. Julye Adams