Congratulations to the Scott County High School boys basketball team on their outstanding season and regional championship! The SCHS Cardinals will play in the first round of the 100th KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen tournament on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 8:00pm at Rupp Arena. We would love for you to join us as we cheer on the Cards. See information below for student and general public tickets as well as a FREE pep bus service for all students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Students can purchase tickets for $11.00 each on Wednesday, March 8 and Thursday, March 9 in the SCHS cafeteria during lunch.
General Public Tickets
Community members can purchase tickets for $11.00 each during the following times:
Friday, March 10 in the SCHS cafeteria from 11:30am-1:00pm
Saturday, March 11 at the SCHS concession stand from 10:00am-12:00pm
Monday, March 13 in the SCHS cafeteria from 11:30am-1:00pm
Tuesday, March 14 in the SCHS cafeteria from 11:30am-1:00pm
Jump on Board the Pep Bus
A pep bus will be provided FREE OF CHARGE for all students, faculty, staff, and community members to attend the basketball game. You can sign up for the pep bus when you purchase your tickets. The following guidelines will apply:
- Students not in grades 9-12 must ride the pep bus with an accompanying adult.
- Pep bus rides are round trip only.
- Each pep bus rider must complete a permission slip (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PERMISSION SLIP)
- Pep buses will leave 45 minutes after the completion of the game.
- Bus chaperones will be provided by SCHS.