Attention all current students and parents – SCHS has transitioned to the Parchment ETranscript request system at the request of KDE. All students must register through the Parchment system to have final transcripts submitted to colleges. If you have not created your Parchment account, please do the following:
- Check your SCHS student email address and locate the email Mrs. Holzhause sent you in early April.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Current Students click here to access a digital copy of insturctions: ETranscript. Students can also stop by the Guidance Office for a paper copy. Transcripts are free until June 30th of the year the student graduates.
Former students who have never registered with Parchment must go to www.parchment.com/register
- Select “I Don’t Have a Registration Code”
- Fill in the required fields and select “Sign Up”
- Please note a fee of $3 will be charged to former students.
Our Guidance Department no longer mails out paper copies of transcripts, so please create this account ASAP!! If you have trouble finding the email, can’t login to your student email account, or have other technical issues, please see Mrs. Holzhause in the main Computer Lab (Room 255).