Mrs. Sunda's Classes Files & Links
- NTI DAYS 7-10 (nti days 7-10 (tp5 terms) .pdf)
DAY 9 WORK IN HERE!
- NTI WORK HERE! (00 unit 4 homework packet 15-16.pdf)
All about Time Period 4!
- NTI DAY 8 Note
Monday, March 12th! Good morning WHAPer's and welcome to the Winter Edition of March Madness! :-) As of right now, my e-mail account is not receiving e-mails. I am thankful that NTI DAY 8 work is defining terms (Nationalism-Bolivar's Jamaica Letter). I know you all can complete this with no questions! See you tomorrow!
- ATTENTION: Use AP Worldipedia, items in your notebook, and your book for Days 5 & 6 work!
- Very cool
- Old Work (what needs to be completed and.pdf)
- Don't Forget Your HOMEWORK
I'm very much ready to see you all and get back to class! As I stated on DAY 1, it's like snow days don't exist in the AP WORLD. The AP Exam will remain on its date of May 17th @ 8AM. With that said, homework due dates remain the same as indicated on the "DIRECTIONS READ THIS FIRST," documents. The only exception will be the Indentured Servitude partial essay. We will have one more day in class to complete that VERY IMPORTANT assignment. Also, I have scheduled TP4 exam for Monday, January 29th. Date subject to change. Also NTI work from Days 2-5 will need to be turned in as well. Districts rules of a three days grace period apply to those assignments.
- ATTENTION! I have divided the Days 3&4 work. Only the first two sections, "Interactions Between Humans & The Environment" & "Development and Interactions of Cultures," needs to be completed for Day 3 work. As for Day 4 three sections must be completed including, "State Building, Expansion, and Conflict," Creation, Expansion, and Interaction of Economic Systems," and "Development and Transformation of Social Structures." Day 4 work should be answered exactly the same way as Day 3 work. AP Worldipedia & your targets will help!
ENV-3 Explain the environmental advantages and disadvantages of major migration, communication, and exchange networks.
This one is a BIG ONE! Most of these don’t require as much thought or writing, so here’s some help! Please feel free to add! I know I missed some stuff!
Environmental advantages due to a major migration of people include the prior residence a time of healing once population decreased from the area (such as populations leaving India, S.E. Asia to become Indentured Servants abroad). Advantages due to greater communication would allow the people to utilize the land and native animals for greater yield (silver mining methods in S. America and use of pack llamas!) Natural resources would be a major factor in colonization of the America’s and other warm climate areas in make a profit through a now global market (sugar, cotton…).
Environmental disadvantages due to migration would be overtaxing land and depleting natural resources in European colonized territory. Also, overpopulation lead to many disadvantages including disease. Due to a lack of initial communication between Europeans and Native Americans, European colonization was achieved through Guns, Germs, and Steel. Profit was essential in the eyes of the Europeans. Due to this exchange network, TP4 saw the development of the Atlantic Slave Trade which relocated enslaved Africans from their home to the America’s to harvest raw materials. TP4 saw the rise of the Spanish and the Portuguese as they dominated control of the seas.
Keep TP4 in mind as you answer these questions.
- ATTENTION: For DAY 2 work- AP Worldipedia & the Targets will be the most help!
For Day 2 work in the "content to support" box, we need to provide specific examples that support the concept presented. For example for the first one example can be:
The Atlantic System and Spanish Colonization in Manila in the Philippines.
- AP Wordlipedia 4.1
This can help!
- AP Worldipedia 4.2
This can help too!
- AP Worldipedia 4.3
This also can help!
- period iv learning targets.pdf (period iv learning targets.pdf)
This can be helpful! :-)
- ch 15 globalcommerce 2.pptx
Nice PowerPoint I found online. Should be helpful!