Director of Maintenance
Scott County Schools
This department is responsible for the maintenance of buildings and grounds for the Scott County School System. Responsibilities of this department are as follows but not limited to:
• Supervises and repairs the district’s building and grounds.
• Maintains a current inventory of equipment and supplies.
• Establishes an efficient and effective system of routine maintenance.
• Promotes high standards of safety and good housekeeping methods in all work-connected areas.
• Completes all tasks in shortest time possible.
• Performs other assigned duties as may be necessary.
The facilities/maintenance department for Scott County Schools support the vision statement for the district which is "to create a collaborative culture to ensure student learning."
The facilitie/maintenance department for Scott County Schools are committed to providing a safe, clean, inviting and energy efficient student learning facilities.
In order to create a collaborative culture, we must work with the staff at each school to maintain student learning facilities in a safe, inviting and energy efficient manner.
In order to ensure student learning we must work around student activities such as testing to maintain the facilities while not disturbing student learning.