Online training is currently available for experienced Council members only. New council members are not eligible to complete this training. To complete these online trainings, please follow the directions below. Note: These modules will not work on an iPad or Android devices. You must use a PC or a Mac in order to access these modules.
1. Go to the PBS Learning Media website at http://ket.pbslearningmedia.org/
Previous users will be required to log in. New users will need to register. There is no charge for access to this website and you will only have to register once.
2. Once signed in, enter the keyword SBDM into the search box in the top left hand corned or the page.
3. You should then see a picture with the words “Kentucky’s Unbridled Learning.” Please click on this link.
4. The next page will list “Topics in This Collection.” Click on the title of the training you would like to complete.
· Transforming Education in Kentucky: Components of Senate Bill 1
· Program Reviews: Purpose, Process, and Practice
· Formative Assessment in Practice: Administrative and Classroom Models
5. Participants are required to complete modules 1 and 2 and then must select one more module to complete their three hour training update. Feel free to complete additional modules if you like but remember that all modules must be from the same training. For example, all three modules must be from Formative Assessment, not one from Transforming Education, another from Program Review, and yet another from Formative Assessement.
6. Each module takes one hour to complete and may be completed at different times and in any order.
7. Upon completion of each module, you are required to take a five-question quiz. You must answer four of the five questions correctly to receive credit for the module. If you do not pass the quiz the first time you may take it again.
8. Once you pass the quiz you will be prompted to complete the KET training evaluation.
9. Upon completion of the training evaluation, you will be sent to a page thanking you for completing the evaluation. Below the words “Thank You” there will be a green link. Click this link to generate your training certificate.
10. Forward your certificates (for a total of 3 or more) to firstname.lastname@example.org to get SBDM PD credit.
11. If the certificate is not received then SBDM PD credit will not be given.
Questions? Please call Beth Bailey at 502-570-3037 or email@example.com.