On behalf of the staff and students of Scott County Schools, we offer our sincere condolences to the family of a ninth grade student killed in a tragic accident this weekend. Counselors and school psychologists will be on hand to assist students as they grieve this loss. Scott County Ninth Grade School Principal Dr. Jonda Tippins will make a statement to students followed by a moment of silence this morning. The school will provide several opportunities for students to express their sympathy. We thought it important to inform parents of this situation so that you might have a discussion with your child and be aware of signs of grief or changes in behavior.
Please see contact information below with questions or concerns:
- Jonda Tippins, Ninth Grade School Principal, email@example.com, 502-863-4635
- Zach Goble, School Psychologist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-863-4131
- Jordan Spurlock, School Psychologist, email@example.com, 502-863-1170
- Michelle Rossi, School Psychologist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-863-4635
- Mark Cook, Counselor, email@example.com, 502-863-4635
View funeral arrangements here: http://www.tuckeryocumwilson.com/