Beginning of School FAQ
1. What time does school start? 8:45-3:45
2. When can I drop my student off? Doors open at 8:15
3. Then what? Your student can go to the cafeteria and eat breakfast or report to the 9th grade gym until 8:38. At 8:38, students will begin going to 1st period.
4. Where do I drop my student off in the mornings or pick him up in the afternoons? The parking lot in front of the high school.
5. Why? Please keep in mind we share a campus with SCMS (750+ students), SCHS (1700+ students), and the 9th grade (650+ students). Our crossing guards do a great job of keeping everyone organized and traffic flowing.
6. How often do you have homeroom? Twice. Day one and day two of school. After that we will give all other information out in first period.
7. Why do you have open house the same night as the high school? Most students have at least one high school class. It provides an opportunity for you to meet all your student’s teachers.