CLICK HERE to find Kindergarten Information and required Health Forms.
- Kindergarten Registration will be held March 6-17, 2017, daily from 8am-2pm, at Scott County elementary schools.
- Children must turn five on or before August 1 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year. The age of eligibility has changed this year. In some cases, early admission may be possible for students with birthdays between August 1 and October 1. Parents can request screening by completing the Early Kindergarten Entry application, available online or in paper copy found at the link above.
- All elementary schools will be open extended hours on Monday, March 6 from 5-7pm to assist with kindergarten registration.
- Scott County Preschool Center will offer extended hours for enrolled students on March 7.
- Open enrollment requests accepted for incoming kindergarten students only during the kindergarten registration window.
- Pick up and return forms to districted elementary schools. Parents should bring completed enrollment forms at the time of registration. Required health forms can be turned in at the start of school.