Dear Lemons Mill Family,
Just because school is not in session does not mean the learning has to stop. Please remember your child can work at their own instructional level by logging into DreamBox Learning (Math) or Lexia Reading Core 5. I have included directions below for access to both sites.
Getting started on Lexia Reading:
Launch a web browser and go to www.lexiacore5.com.
- Create a bookmark for this web address or add it as a favorite.
- You will see a link to download Adobe Flash Player if you do not have it. Flash Player 11 or higher is required.
The first time you go to www.lexiacore5.com , you must set up your device:
- Click the Student/Parent button.
- Type in your teacher’s email address (email@example.com) and click the arrow button to continue.
- You will not have to set up again unless you delete the browser’s “cookie” files.
Allow, or help, your child to login. The username and password is the same as what your child uses at school.
Please try to ensure an average of 20 – 30 minutes per session.
Need more help getting started? Go to www.lexialearning.com and click SUPPORT
Getting started on DreamBox Math:
Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using this link:
DreamBox is an online program – there’s no software to download! All you need is a high-speed internet connect and Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash is free and is included with many internet browsers.
To access DreamBox on an iPad, go to http://www.dreambox.com/ipad or search for “DreamBox Math” in the App Store. When prompted in the app, use this School Code:
If you have any questions, please contact DreamBox Client Care by calling them at 877-451-7845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Enjoy! Stay warm and stay safe!
Lori Beth Mays, Principal