Classes aimed to increase ACT scores, but more importantly teach students testing skills for life. As a student, you will always encounter assessments, so this course allows you to maximize your cognitive skills to experience greater success in your education experiences.
Each nine week session includes:
- Reading component for the ACT and other testing
- English, Math and Science: Teams/Drills/Visuals-all learning styles utilized to achieve maximum success
- Instruction/Practice Sessions
- Strategies for all four components of the ACT
- Practice session for actual ACT
- Full length practice test: test with score analysis, timed test.
- Average Compostie Increase: +6
- Average Science Increase: +8
- Average Reading Increase: +10.5
- Average Math Increase +6
Where: SCHS, Lab 255
When: 7:40 am - 8:30 am
Duration: 9 Week Sessions (Monday-Friday)
Session One Dates: September 5th through November 10th
Session Two Dates: October 9th through December 8th
Class Size: Limited to first 28 students per session
Email Questions to: email@example.com
Sign Up in the front office of SCHS. Checks should be made out to Scott County High School.