Students (or parents of students when children are under 13) must activate their Office 365 access themselves.
Follow these simple steps to get their Office 365 access from Microsoft:
- For PC and Mac:
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365
- Click through to install and follow the onscreen process. Students must use their school email address.
- On the installation page select your language and click install
- For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store
- iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
Your child will need their school email account to sign in. If you have trouble, contact Julie Holzhause, School Technology Coordinator.